Anonymous asked: In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years #GameOver
Abraham Lincoln. What you mean game over?
Why would a gym serve free pizza? Why? Wtf? I can’t even….. #itsatrap #pappajohns #planetfitness #counterintuitive
Creating and maintaining healthy eating habits means that you won’t completely cut out any of your favorite foods. You can exercise and still eat pizza. You can be a healthy person while indulging in a fatty meal once per month. These pizza parties are a pretty awesome way for a gym to discourage it’s patrons from developing disordered eating patterns related to anorexia and orthorexia - Visibly showing that people don’t need to be ashamed of eating “bad” food is a wonderful thing!
Always remember that healthy eating habits include accepting that:
- All foods can be healthy in moderation
- Other people will enjoy eating foods that you do not, and that’s fine
- Food does not negate or devalue your time exercising
- Certain foods do not have to be completely cut out of your life just because they make you feel uncomfortable or guilty. Even if you choose not to eat them, it is okay and acceptable to be in the same room as them. Exposure does not make you any less healthy or in control.
- You do not have the right to control another person’s diet or lifestyle. Every person has the right to make their own decisions without being shamed for it, no matter how you personally feel about their habits.
- Just because you don’t enjoy looking at people eat does not mean that they should stop eating. It means that you should look away and stop treating their diet like it exists solely for your entertainment.
If Planet Fitness wants to give out pizza and bagels once every month, then it perfectly suits a healthy lifestyle for them to do so. They are forcing no one to participate or eat their food. For a gym to accept the fact that even junk food has a place in the healthiest diet? That’s a big deal and it’s worth acknowledging.
My personal life is private! But, I feel that I need to clarify my status. Smh.I choose what I want to share with certain individuals. Stephanie, my bestie since 2nd grade, knows every single detail of my life. She’s been there for me through the good and the bad. She’s my human diary and I will forever be grateful to have her in my life. She’s my soulmate.
My better half, my significant other, my babe, my K. He brings out the best in me. Motivates me to always do my best, makes me laugh, which is so important. We gym it together, we cook together, we eat Pinkberry. I love the simplicity of our relationship. Like everyone else, we have our ups and downs, but I wouldn’t want anyone else by my side.
Besides my immediate family, these two are the most important people in my life. My loves.
Anonymous asked: I can be your Papi Shampoo
What the hell is a Papi Shampoo?!! Lol.